Vespa GTS 150 Super 3V
GTS STYLE WITH URBAN PRACTICALITY
GTS 150 Super 3V i.e. is set to fill the comfort niche between two popular Vespa chassis sizes. The new GTS combines the compact and efficient 3V engine of the Primavera range with the spacious chassis of the larger proportioned GTS range. The new GTS 150 Super provides the perfect alternative for the urban commuter looking for more leg room without the need for a large capacity engine. Vespa can be categorised into two sizes, the smaller compact chassis of the popular Primavera/Sprint and the larger chassis of the GTS 250 & 300 range.
GTS 150 Super 3V comes in a choice of 3 colours: Rosso Dragon (red), Monte Bianco (white), Grigio Titanium (grey)
With the release of GTS 150, Piaggio, the manufacturer of Vespa recognise that some riders require the luxury of more room and don’t necessarily require the power of a larger engine. The result is the new GTS 150 with its combination of comfort and efficiency. The rigid all steel chassis design, unique to all Vespa models continues with GTS 150. The large frame provides excellent ergonomics which larger riders in particular will find a comfort for their every day commute. The combination of the 150 3V engine and large bodied frame is a stroke of brilliance that provides lively performance and excellent fuel economy, while keeping cost, weight and fuel economy down.
The 150 3 valve engine is a highly evolved, light weight unit with advanced EFI and excellent fuel economy to easily propel the GTS 150 comfortably along in any urban situation. Visually GTS 150 is almost identical to its larger capacity namesakes and features eye catching graphics similar to those found on the best selling Super Sport series. The large 12 inch wheels, standard on the GTS range, are retained along with the easy to read black analogue speedo. Pillions will also delight in the fold out pillion pegs and the chrome rear grab rail.
The GTS 150 takes advantage of the compact 150 engine, this allows for a larger under seat storage area. The new GTS comes with 220 mm disc brakes fitted front and rear and provide excellent braking capability while twin rear shock absorbers enhance the rider comfort . The side stand includes an engine safety cut out switch while security features include Vespa key coded electronic engine immobiliser.
Category leading 10,000 klm service periods and a standard 2 year unlimited klm warranty is applicable.
The Vespa GTS 150 provides a practical solution in typical Vespa Style.
- GTS large frame chassis design for enhanced rider ergonomics
- Twin rear shock absorbers to enhance rider and pillion comfort
- 12 inch diameter front and rear rims
- Pillion passenger fold out pegs and chrome grab rail
- Large under seat storage area and fold out glove box
- Side stand with engine safety cut out switch
- Class leading security coded key immobiliser
- Efficient 150 3V fuel injected with CVT automatic transmission
- Powerful front & rear 220 mm disc brakes for safe & confident braking
- Easy to read analogue speedo
- Super Sport inspired styling
- 3 colours
- Significantly reduced service costs with industry leading 10,000 klm periods
- 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty