Piaggio Fly 150 IE
DRIVEAWAY PRICING $4,190 (includes 6 months dual seat registration)
Finance Available from $23 per week*
PIAGGIO’S NO 1 SELLING SCOOTER
Now Features a New 3 Valve Motor for Improved Performance and Economy…
Australia’s No.1 selling scooter; the brilliant FLY 150 soars to a new level of refinement with the addition of Piaggio’s super efficient 3 valve motor featuring improved performance, fuel economy and industry leading service intervals to lower running costs. In the scooter market there is no more successful model in Australia than Piaggio’s FLY 150 maintaining the coveted No.1 position to outsell all other scooters in the Australian market over the last 5 years.
Piaggio Brand Manager Gavan Moody says “Piaggio’s ability to up spec. and improve the FLY without impacting price has been a major contributor to FLY’s success. This has maintained FLY’s appeal to the practical commuter looking for a functional and affordable way to get around our cities.” When first released FLY quickly established itself as a resilient and reliable choice for the commuter with improvements like advanced EFI introduced over this period to reduce emissions while improving starting and performance. The introduction of increased storage and the addition of an electronic anti theft immobiliser also contributed to keeping FLY the popular choice.
The latest improvement, extending the fitment of the Vespa proven 3 valve engine to the model sees fuel economy go well over the 30klm per litre mark. Improved performance and reduced vibration are also highlights of the new motor allowing it to comfortably travel at all speeds up to 100 klm per hr. Subtle features, like fold away passenger pegs and side stand with engine safety switch are retained on the new model and top case can easily be fitted to the rear for extra storage if required.
Keeping in line of offering the best value for money on the market FLY 150 price remains unchanged. The new 3 Valve FLY 150 comes with a 2 year unlimited klm warranty and will be available in all Piaggio Vespa dealerships across the country from May.
- Vespa proven 150 cc EFI 3 valve engine with low friction bearings for significantly improved fuel economy, better performance and reduced emissions.
- Latest generation EFI system with advanced mapping, fuel and timing control
- New low resistance starter for quiet and efficient starting
- New air cooling system also for quiet and more efficient engine cooling.
- Significantly reduced service cost with industry leading 10,000 klm periods.
- Class leading security Coded Key Immobiliser.
- Powerful Halogen headlamp.
- Handy side stand with safety enhanced engine lock-out for easier and practical parking (plus centre stand).
- Large under seat storage area.
- Handy fold out pegs for pillion passenger.
- Easy access external filler fuel tank with lockable cap.
- Front Disc brake and powerful rear drum for strong, predictable and safe stopping in all conditions.
- Fuel Gauge and digital clock displayed on dash.
- Convenient shopping bag hook and lockable glove compartment for extra storage.
- 2 year unlimited kilometre warranty.
- Blu Midnight (Blue)
- Rosso Dragon (Red)
- Bianco Pearla (White)
- Nero Vulcano (Black)
Engine type – Single cylinder, 4 strokes, 3 valves
Fuel distribution system – Fuel Injection
Displacement – 154.8 cc
Max. Power – 8.7 kW/ 7,500 rpm
Max. Torque – 12.0 Nm/ 5,000 rpm
Cooling system – Forced air
Transmission – Automatic CVT
Front suspension – Hydraulic telescopic fork
Rear suspension – Single shock absorber
Front brake – 220 mm disc brake
Rear brake – 140 mm drum brake
Front tyre – Tubeless 120/70 – 12″
Rear tyre – Tubeless 120/70 – 12″
Length – 1,850 mm
Width – 695 mm
Wheel base – 1,325 mm
Seat height – 760 mm
Fuel capacity – 7.0 l
Kerb weight – 120 kg
*Terms and conditions apply. Finance for credit approved purchasers only. The finance offer is for amounts and terms shown above. The comparison rate is based on a secured loan of $30,000 for a term of 5 years at the annual percentage rate shown above. The amount of credit provided to you and the term of the loan may be different to this. WARNING: The comparison rate only applies to the example given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Finance is provided by Riders Finance Group Pty Ltd t/a Vespa Piaggio Scooter Finance ABN 67 607 005 961. Australian Credit Licence No. 478998
Repayments calculated at 20% deposit, 10.95% interest, 11.76% comparison rate, fortnightly repayments over 60 months, E&OE.