Refund and Returns Policy
If you’re not happy with your newly received online purchase, you can return it to us (in the condition you received it in) within 60 days of your original purchase date and we will happily exchange or refund it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Items with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, which is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
Note: If you took advantage of our free freight offer, we will deduct the amount of the original freight from your refund. If you would like to know the amount of your original freight, give us a call on 07 5455 5249 or contact us here.
Return Terms and Conditions
All items must be authorised by a Scooter Style / Noosa Motorcycles staff member prior to the goods being returned. Please give us a call on 07 5455 5249 or contact us here.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless the return is due to a fault in the item). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless the return is due to a fault in the item). Please take care when trying/testing your new items to ensure that your return will be accepted. See the suggestions below:
- Take care when trying on helmets ensuring that tags stay on and that no marks or stains are made to the helmet (this includes makeup and hair products).
- Always wear socks when trying on boots and please do not kick-start your bike or stand on the pegs unless you are happy with the fit and sizing as this can mark the boot soles.
- Ensure that all tags remain on clothing when trying on and ensure that the item has no marks, stains, and rips prior to returning (this includes makeup and hair products). Coat hangers and dust covers must be returned if originally supplied with the clothing item.
- Prior to fitting parts purchased please ensure that instructions have been read (if provided) and items are compared with the old or broken item prior to replacement. All parts must be returned in their original packaging.
Once your item has been returned, we will process your exchange or refund in a timely manner.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us here.
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email here and send your item to 16 Rene Street, Noosaville Qld 4566.
To return your product, you should mail your product to 16 Rene Street, Noosaville Qld 4566.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The organisation and cost of return postage is the responsibility of the purchaser.
If the item you have received is faulty, please give us a call on 07 5455 5249 or contact us here before returning the item. Photos of the fault may be required. If it is outside of the 60 days return policy period, please contact us anyway as your item may have a manufacturer’s warranty period in excess of this time frame. In which case, we will return your item to the manufacturer for refund or replacement. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We endeavor to make this process as painless as possible and will do what we can to ensure a speedy outcome!
Contact us here for questions related to refunds and returns.