Segura Jericho Jacket, Black
SEGURA JERICHO TEXTILE JACKET LIMITED EDITION Designed by Lo Stripe
As a tribute to the emancipated and rebellious jacket, Jericho is noteworthy for its shoulder patches and customized interior finish, designed in partnership with the tattoo/pinstriper artist Lo Stripe. A limited series that brings out the bad boy lurking in us all.
- Waxed Serica textile.
- The denim texture is covered by a thin coating offering a smooth, semi-shiny finish.
- Waterproof & breathable membrane.
- Removable Thermo-Alu lining.
- CE approved shoulder protectors.
- Adjustable CE-approved elbow protectors.
- Pocket for CE-approved back protector.
- BODY FIT.
- 4 personalized patches for the shoulder are included in the delivery.
- Padding for the shoulders, elbows, and lower back.
- Hood embedded in the zipped collar.
- Removable customized lining.
- Hip tightening with a double-loop system.
- Cuff adjustments by press studs tightening tab.
- 6 outer pockets.
- 1 arm pocket.
- 2 inner pockets.
Segura has specialized in motorcycle clothing for over 40 years, they are an innovative company and have consistently set new design trends with their leather product ranges.
Segura motorcycle clothing was originally founded back in 1967 by two brothers who later went on to create two separate companies.
All leather Segura clothing is made with premium cowhide leather to make sure it will stand the test of time.
Every piece of Segura motorcycle clothing has now been CE-approved.
Segura Men’s Jacket Size Guide