RST Ventilator 4 Jacket
RST have made the RST Ventilator 4 Jacket to match the full range of conditions the weather can throw at you. When we say wear it 4 ways we really mean it:
- OUTER + WP + THERMAL
- OUTER + WP
- OUTER + THERMAL
Truly a jacket for all occasions!
- RST Profile sports-street fit; designed to be comfortable and easy to move around when on the bike in any situation
- HT-Tex, Ballistic 1660 and K492 construction, with a removable Sinaqua waterproof breathable membrane and a removable quilted thermal lining
- Triple and double stitched sames; all seams are stitched using super-strong bonded nylon for maximum burst resistance
- Contour Plus Level 1 back protector fitted as standard, with Contour Plus CE Armour to knees, shoulder and elbows with pockets for optional hip armour
- Multiple adjustment points to maintain the same level of comfort whichever way you decide to wear the Ventilator
- Reflective panels and piping for maximum visibility to other road users in the dark
RST can trace its history back to 1988, with a simple idea, to produce a range of motorcycle clothing that offered exceptional value and quality combined with cutting edge design and style. RST started with a range of gloves and over the years, has built into not only the UK’s number one, but also a globally recognized brand offering all types of motorcycle clothing.
Jonny Towers, founder and driving force behind RST started developing RST with the original brand Rhino, producing a basic range of gloves and leather jackets; “I thought there was a need for a range of good looking, affordable quality products. I’d go to bike meets and see riders stood about in really badly fitting suits, most riders can’t afford high-end brands and I didn’t see why an affordable suit should fit badly. I set out to create a range of products that looked good, worked well and offered good value. Rhino evolved into Rhino Sport, then we added ‘Technology’ to the name and it became RST. It grew from there and the brand has gone from strength to strength. With some very difficult years within the motorcycle industry, we’ve managed to grow the brand, year on year and have re-invested in technology and in-house design, recently setting up the RST Race Department.”
RST is designed and developed at our facility in Derbyshire, surrounded by great roads, some of the worlds best racetracks and possibly the most varied climate you can find, our product development team have everything at hand to put every kind of product we produce through its paces before we sign it off and release it into our collection!
We are sure you will have just as much fun riding in RST as we have designing and developing it!