O’NEAL produces motorcycle and cycle gear, parts, apparel and accessories that absolutely offer the best in comfort, quality and protection every time you ride. Security, quality and protection you can trust after nearly 40 years of racing.
Packed with value, the ONeal Element Glove gives you the factory pro look at a fraction of the price.
- Vented mesh top for increased airflow and cooling
- TPR strips for added protection from branches and debris
- Adjustable wrist with Velcro® closure for a secure fit
- Stretch Lycra® side panels for added comfort and flexibility
- Ergonomic padding and stitching on palm for increased comfort and dexterity
- Pre-curved tailoring for the best fit possible, and helps to eliminate arm pump
From the 1960’s the sport of motocross has developed, and from the start O’Neal has been one of the pioneers and innovators of MX clothing. Jim O’Neal was an MX rider during the birth and initial growth of the sport. Jim was driven by a need to help his fellow riders (and himself) achieve more on bikes with equipment that was designed specifically for their needs.These same ideals inspired O’Neal to enter the mountain bike market in Europe and the USA in the late 80s.