Nolan N-104 Action Flat Black Grey Red Helmet
- The Nolan N104 helmet is produced in two outer shell sizes (XXS-L / XL-XXXL) of injected polycarbonate GE Lexan keeping the helmet’s weight to a minimum, proportionate to the rider’s size. New in the N104 is the dimensionally correct sizing allowing ample cubic volume in the chin/nose area.
- The (patented) chin guard rotation movement with elliptical trajectory makes it possible to keep the total size of the helmet’s front section to a minimum, when the chin guard is open. The “sail” effect is consequently highly Reduced and riding comfort is still guaranteed, even when the chin guard is lifted.
- The exclusive (patented) DUAL ACTION chin guard opening system is positioned in the center of the chin guard, allowing for easy, one-handed opening.
- The ultrawide visor assembly on the new N104 guarantees maximum riding comfort: the eyeport is the largest of any Nolan, both vertically and laterally, increasing safety by providing superior vision.
It can be removed easily and quickly, without any tools, with the simple push button system.
It is also equipped with Pinlock anti-fog visor with silicone-sealed profile and the anti-fog insert is included. There are two visors corresponding to the two shell sizes Reducing frontal area drag for smaller sizes.
- The internal sunscreen on the new N104 is easy to activate, thanks to the innovative and intuitive (patent pending) activating system. It allows automatic and immediate retraction of the screen in the standby position via a push button release, thus simplifying and speeding up the retraction process (e.g. when entering a tunnel). To lower the inner shield, a slider bar is used.
The internal sunscreen (VPS) is S/R (Scratch Resistant) and F/R (Fog Resistant) treated.
- The ventilation of the helmet’s upper part uses the AIR BOOSTER system. The new Nolan N104 innovative ventilation system is also equipped with an air intake in the chin guard, an air intake in the frontal area and two rear extractors recycling air inside the helmet.
- The inner comfort lining is made up of removable cheek pads, inner liner, neck roll and wind protector. The inner padding of the new N104 is easily removable and washable and it is made of highly breathable, soft and fresh fabrics which ensure excellent comfort also in long rides.
The fabric used also undergo antifungal and antibacterial treatment.
The shape of the inner comfort padding facilitates eyeglass wearing. The reflective insert at the centre of the roll neck further improves the rider’s visibility at night and, consequently, the rider’s active safety. The neck roll can be removed easily in the warmer months.
- The N104 version is equipped with the new Microlock2. This system consists of a plastic ergonomic opening lever, and of a second aluminium toothed and holding lever. The toothed lever releases the micrometric strip, thus the chin strap can only be open with a very broad rotation of the opening lever.
This important device minimizes the possibility of unintentional opening of the retention system, making it still ergonomic and easy to use.
The Microlock2 comes together with considerable Reduction of the size and weight of the release, compaRed to the traditional version, as well as with a 10-click micrometric strip.
- The N104 is set up to be equipped with the N-Com B4 communication system, designed expressly for this new version.
The N104 has been approved with the communication system installed and, therefore, complies with the UN/ECE 22-05 standard.
- The new N104 is P/J approved, in compliance with the legislation currently in force UN/ECE 22-05 for Europe, DOT FMVSS-218 for USA. P/J approval allow the motorcyclist to ride the vehicle both with open and closed chin guard, in compliance with the current legislation in force.