Motul Fork Oil Factory Line 1L
100% Synthetic Ester Based
- Fork Oil Factory Line is 100% synthetic, High Performance Hydraulic Fluid for any telescopic fork.
- Four viscosities: Very Light, Light, Light-Medium, Medium.
- Reduced internal friction, specially fork tubes and seals thanks to the exclusive anti-friction additive designed and developed by Motul.
- Outstanding suspension performance as soon as riding and maintained performance in the time.
- High performance anti-foam avoiding air transfer to the air chamber to maintain suspension performance.
- Anti-wear and extreme pressure properties.
- Seals protection.
- Motul Fork Oil Factory Line can be mixed to obtain the suitable absorbing.
- Use the exact quantity recommended by the fork manufacturer.
- 100% synthetic, Protects gaskets and makes sliding smoother. Anti-wear, anti-foam and anti-corrosion properties.
- SAE/DOT Standard: Very-Light 2.5W, Light 5W, Light-Medium 7.5W, Medium 10W
- Compatibility: All upside-down telescopic front and cartridge telescopic front forks. For competition use.
Product image for illustration purposes only.
Available in store only
Motul is a world-class French company specialised in the formulation, production and distribution of high-tech engine lubricants (two-wheelers, cars and other vehicles) as well as lubricants for industry via its MOTULTECH activity. Within Asia Pacific, Motul is operating in collaboration with importers and distributors in 16 countries, with a regional HQ based out of Singapore.
Motul is also recognised as the specialist in synthetic lubricants. As early as 1971, Motul was the first lubricant manufacturer to pioneer the formulation of a 100% synthetic lubricant for automotive engines, the 300V lubricant, making use of Esters technology and issued from the aeronautical industry.
Throughout the years, Motul has gained experience as an official supplier to many racing teams and manufacturers and contributes with them to further technological development in motorsports.
Motul is supporting those teams in international competitions such as: 24 Hours of Le Mans (cars and motorcycles), FIA World Endurance Championship, Super GT, ERC, Drift, Pikes Peak, Japanese championship SUPER FORMULA, Blancpain Endurance Series, GT Asia, Asian and European Le Mans Series, MotoGP, World Superbike, World MX, Endurance World Championship, Supercross, IOM TT, Motul FIM Ice Speedway Gladiators World Championship, Rallycross, F1 Boat, Roof of Africa and many others.
Established in New York over 150 years ago in 1853, Swan & Finch specialised in the production of high quality lubricants. With the strong national presence in the USA, Swan & Finch expanded its lubricant business to Europe where in 1932, the company moved its entire operation to France and later became known as Motul. Today from the Paris headquarters in France the MOTUL line of premium performance products are sold in some 65 different countries.
Focused on improving the reliability and performance of lubricants, Motul dramatically altered the lubrication industry by being Pioneers to set forth and shape the history of motor lubricants.
MOTUL produce world class Engine Oils to suit every motorcycle application from demanding off-road conditions to road going applications. The full range of Motul Oil from Mineral to 100% Synthetic and 300V range is designed to be superior in its respective application.
MOTUL has become a dominant presence in most International Motorsports due to their ability to produce oils to genuinely endure and protect during the toughest conditions in Motor Racing whilst providing Extra Horsepower! Maintaining this presence over many decades has come via a commitment to evolve side by side with the Engine Technology of today and tomorrow. The exact formulations used by these Motorsport Champions can be purchased from your local Australian Motorcycle Dealer.
The World’s Top Motorcycle Racing teams and most discriminating enthusiasts agree on one thing – MOTUL, and for the right reasons.