Dainese D-Core Thermo Tee LS
The perfect thermal underwear to face even the coldest temperatures, with a range of use from -20°C to 10°C
- Environmentally-friendly fiber and 100% recyclable
- Ergonomic fit
- Seamless build for superior comfort
- Armor Pad for added comfort on contact areas
- Active moisture management
- 3D frame armour for added thermal insulation
- Dryarn® fabric with high weight/length ratio
- Keeps you dry from moisture
- Bacteriostatic, hypoallergenic and anti-odour
- Press structure to optimize muscle compression
- Tear resistant and anti-pilling
- Cold climate usage
- Temperature range: -20°C / 10°C
Four Sizes: XS/SM, MD, LG, XL/2XL
Dianese: A TALE OF PASSION
Dainese was established in 1972 by Lino Dainese, a 24-year-old motorcycle enthusiast driven by unbounded curiosity, a constant desire to experiment and a strong interest in contemporary art and design.
Right from these early days, the Dainese brand mission has always been to advance and promote safety in dynamic sports through innovation and ergonomics.
Lino Dainese’s vision initially saw him combine the technical expertise of two areas in the Italian province of Venetia – Arzignano with its unique hide-tanning tradition, and Marostica/Molvena with its clothing expertise. The result, presented at the company’s Milan Showroom in 1974, brought a dazzling touch of color to a world dominated by black, increasing rider visibility and therefore safety, adding fun and significantly increasing the potential for sponsors.
Although unspoken at the time, the ambition behind these early innovations and everything to follow was simple yet uncompromising: to best support the feats of the human body in pursuit of the dreams of the human mind. Dainese sums this up in three words for which we are now renowned worldwide: inspired by humans.