BELL RS-1 Helmet
HEAVY ON FEATURES. LIGHT ON WEIGHT.
The BELL RS-1 Helmet, an amazing blend of price and performance. Starting with a lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass composite shell, the RS-1 brings with it Bell’s vaunted Velocity Flow Ventilation system providing cool comfort, a super stable aerodynamic profile keeping the helmet still at speed, and the versatile ClickRelease shield system for fast, easy shield swaps, not to mention an amazing variety of tint and coating options.
Contour Cut Cheekpads and a plus, X-Static XT2 silver-lined anti-microbial liner cradle the head in comfort while Bell’s exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper makes flapping strap ends a thing of the past. All said, it’s one great helmet at a modest price.
Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation System with Flow Adjust for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Removable and washable X-Static XT2 silver-lined microbial liner
- Super lightweight Kevlar/fibreglass Composite Shell
- Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- 3Mode Shield for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- Nutrafog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Exclusive Magnefusion magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
FREE FREIGHT ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50
Click here to return to Bell Helmets
To obtain correct helmet size, measure the circumference of your head, about 2.5cm above your eyebrows and just above your ears (about where a headband would fit). Match your centimeter measurement to the chart below. If you happen to be between sizes, choose the next larger size. Your helmet should fit snugly on your head similar to a cap, but be fairly firm on the cheeks as they will bed in after a short period of time.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN APPROXIMATE GUIDE AND NOT EXACT. THE SHAPE OF YOUR HEAD IS AS IMPORTANT AS YOUR HEAD MEASUREMENT WHICH MAY AFFECT FINAL FIT.
XXS XS S M L XL XXL
51-52cm 53-54cm 55-56cm 57-58cm 59-60cm 61-62cm 63-64cm