RIDEAWAY PRICING $11,490 Finance Available from $53 per week*
Gas Gas completely reinvents its Enduro range. The new GasGas XC250 2018 boasts a brand new engine and central backbone frame, upgraded geometry and an endless list of new features to add to its balanced whole. A firm commitment to the highest quality and reliability of components characterises the relaunch of the Girona-based brand onto the international stage in the most mechanically demanding specialisation: Enduro in its purest form.
CROSS COUNTRY REINVENTED
Gas Gas has completely reinvented its iconic Cross Country. The new XC 250/300 E4 demonstrates total commitment to the very highest quality components. With new frame, engine, suspension, geometry and an endless list of new parts. A new cross country that joins together in one unique formula the greatest reliability, top specs, versatility, easy riding and is mechanically accessible.
Gas Gas is proud to present the new Gas Gas XC, its symbol of renewal. A cross country bike that joins together in one unique formula all the ingredients for maximum reliability, top specs, confidence, versatility, easy to ride and mechanically accessible. This is an innovative bike from its very conception, designed around a central backbone frame.
MADE FOR VERSATILITY
The new Gas Gas EC 250/300 E4 has been conceived and designed for easy, quick mechanical accessibility, suitable for riders of all levels right across the broad spectrum in the world of enduro, both professional and amateur, thanks to its versatility, power and ease of riding. The new Gas Gas has new geometry for a bike with a visibly lighter and narrower shape, only 105 kg, with a greater turn angle.
Gas Gas only trusts in the best components for its new enduro. A total commitment to the quality of the bike when taken as a whole reaches the highest peak of excellence thanks to an never-ending list of new parts in both the bike and engine.
POWERFUL NEW ENGINE
The Gas Gas 2018 range has a powerful new engine with a new thermodynamic. It is to be manufactured in two capacities (250/300cc), with electric start.
It is going to be a delight for riders with even more performance than its two-stroke predecessors.
Sometimes you have to finish an era and start a new one. Grow stronger and wiser. To re-invent oneself as an improved version, just like the new EC 250/300 E4, the total renovation of Gas Gas in enduro.
The new GAS GAS XC 2018 combines highly reliable components with great features to produce a whole that conveys exceptional dependability. For the first time in the brand’s history, its enduro model has been built around a central backbone frame. One state-of-the-art innovation to add to a long list of modifications which include an outstanding suspension system of the highest quality and components that provide this latest Gas Gas motorcycle with greater handling, lightness and versatility. A new EC suitable for all enthusiasts and designed to ensure easy mechanical maintenance.
FACTORY EXTRAS INCLUDED
Amongst the most important, as well as the previously mentioned Kayaba suspension, are the Magura clutch cylinder, the FMF Powercore 2.1 silencer -manufactured exclusively for Gas Gas-, Excel wheels and Metzeler Six Days tyres, as well as the Nissin brake calipers and cylinders and the NG discs … elements trusted by the big names in each part of the manufacture of competition components.
|Engine||2-stroke Single-cylinder, liquid-cooled|
|Bore x stroke||66,4 x 72 mm|
|Starter||Kick and Electric|
|Ignition||Electronic – Euro4|
|Gearbox||6 speed gearbox with foot control|
|Clutch||Multidisc in oil bath. Magura clutch pump|
|Carburettor||Keihin PWK 38 mm|
|Intake system||Direct reed valve VForce 4|
|Exhaust muffler||FMF PowerCore 2.1 – GASGAS Powered by FMF|
|Frame||Center frame in chrome-moly-steelframe|
|Swingarm||Aluminium and Linkage system|
|Front fork||KYB ø48 mm, AOS system, closed cartridge|
|Suspensión travel||300 mm|
|Suspension travel||131 mm|
|Rim type||Excel Aluminium spoke rim|
|Rim – tyre||Front: 1.6 x 21 – Metzeler Six Days 90/90 – 21|
|Rim – tyre||Rear: 2.15 x 18 – Metzeler Six Days 140/80 – 18|
|Front brake||260 mm NG disc, Nissin caliper|
|Rear brake||220 mm NG disc, Nissin caliper|
|Dry weight||105 kg|
|Dimensions||Length x width x height: 2.145 x 810 x 1.235 mm|
NEW BIKE COMPONENTS
- Central backbone frame, completely redesigned, less torsional stiffness and low weight
- Aluminium sub-frame with new profiles, lighter and more resistant
- Kayaba (KYB) Ø 48 front fork, AOS (Air/Oil Separation) system, sealed cartridge, adjustable spring rate, compression and rebound
- Kayaba (KYB) monoshock with adjustable rebound and adjustable high and low speed compression
- Greater turn angle
- Black suspension and handlebar clamps
- Fully redesigned aluminium alloy swingarm, optimized and lightened
- Optimised link with wishbone and rocker system, new progressive rear suspension
- Completely redesigned chain guide system and rollers
- Easier chain tensioner adjustment
- Rear axle designed for faster removal
- EXCEL rims with silver galvanized spokes
- NG brake discs
- Narrower petrol tank with a large fuel capacity
- Larger air filter housing volume
- Rapid filter removal system through the side cover number panel
- Inlet system (filter, spider assembly, canister and nozzle)
- Narrower seat with lateral mounting covered with a larger foam base to improve comfort
- Lighter footpegs with more grip and greater surface area
- Nissin rear brake and slave cylinder system
- MAGURA clutch cylinder
- Redesign of the whole body of the motorcycle, narrower, more aggressive and more comfortable
- Radiator grilles
- Fork protectors
- Frame protectors
- Electrical installation and distribution of its components (battery, CDI, starter relay, regulator and coil)
- New multifunction
- LED rear light.
NEW ENGINE COMPONENTS
- Motor Gas Gas EC, new thermodynamic and higher performance
- New crankshaft
- Cylinder with new distribution
- Cylinder head with new strut
- FMF Powercore 2.1 exhaust silencer designed exclusively for Gas Gas
- New refrigeration system; Improved clutch lubrication system
*Finance to approved customers. Advertised finance payments based on a term of 60 months at 7.99% (comparison rate 8.93%) based on the distributor’s suggested retail price. WARNING: Comparison rate of 8.93% based on a 5 year secured loan of $30,000. This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. Actual rates used to calculate monthly payments vary and will depend on each individual’s financial situation, contract type, term, deposit, lender chosen and balloon repayment. The repayment amount provided above is an approximate guide only and may not take into account all finance fees and charges or dealer delivery charges and on-road costs. Finance arranged through Urban Motor Finance, Australian Credit License number 483180. ABN: 58 165 692 017.