Gas Gas Limited Edition 2019 Six Day Enduro – Now Arrived
Following the successful launch of the award-winning 2019 Gas Gas EC Enduro range we are pleased to the announce the arrival of the new Chile ‘Six Days’ model.
The coastal town of Viña del Mar, in beautiful Valparaíso, Chile, was host to the most recent ISDE in November 2018. As a tribute to the ninety-third running of the worlds most renowned Enduro race, GasGas celebrates with an all-new Chile special edition.
Decorated with the colors of the host countries flag and with adorned with special edition components, this limited edition release is a highly exclusive model of which only 400 units will be produced worldwide.
Born from the 2019 GasGas Enduro range, the new special-edition Six Days Chile model incorporates a long list of exclusive features including 997 Renthal handlebars, Renthal medium compound grips, a front axle quick release for instant wheel changes and a Ø260mm NG floating front brake disc designed to increase braking performance and meet the demands of the gruelling Six Day Event.
Complimenting the long list of technical features are the exclusive “Chile ISDE” special graphics, including white plastics and a new non-slip gripper seat cover. Of course the special-edition Six Days Chile model retains all of the standard characteristics from the 2019 Two Stroke GasGas Enduro range.
SPECIAL FEATURES – GASGAS SIX DAYS CHILE
- Renthal 997 handlebar, Ø28.6mm (1 1/8”) diameter with central bar
- Renthal grips – medium hardness for greater grip and control
- NG Front brake disc- Full-floating, Ø26mm in diameter, for increased performance and feel when the brake is applied
- Front wheel axle pull
- CNC machined handlebar clamps, black anodized with the GasGas logo, made of high quality aluminum, providing greater rigidity and sense of control
- Exclusive “Six Days Chile” graphic with Easter Island ethnic motifs and white plastic
- Special-edition “Six Days Chile” seat cover for extra grip