Gas Gas EC Six Days Chile 2019 Special Edition
Following the successful launch of the new Gas Gas 2019 EC award winning enduro range, the prestigious dirt-bike brand takes another step forward and are pleased to announce the launch of the new Gas Gas EC Six Days Chile 2019 Special Edition.
The coastal town of Viña del Mar, in beautiful Valparaíso, Chile, was host to the most recent ISDE in November 2018. As a tribute to the ninety-third running of the worlds most renowned Enduro race, GasGas celebrates with an all new Gas Gas EC Six Days Chile 2019 Special Edition. Decorated with the colours of the host countries flag and with adorned with special edition components, this limited edition release is a highly exclusive model of which only 400 units will be produced worldwide.
Based on the award winning 2019 GasGas Enduro range, the new special-edition Gas Gas EC Six Days Chile 2019 Special Edition incorporates a long list of exclusive features including 997 Renthal handlebars, Renthal medium compound grips, a front axle pull to aid with quick wheel changes, and a Ø260mm NG floating front brake disc to increase performance and meet the demands of braking and reliability throughout the gruelling Six Day Event.
Complimenting the list of all new technical features are the exclusive “Chile ISDE” special graphics, including white plastics, a new non-slip gripper seat cover special for this model and of course the special-edition Six Days Chile models are built with all of the award winning characteristics and quality as its stablemates from the 2 stroke 2019 GasGas Enduro range.
The new Gas Gas EC Six Days Chile 2019 Special Edition is available to pre-order today – just give us a ring on 07 5455 5249 or drop in and see us at 16 Rene Street, Noosaville Qld 4566.
SPECIAL FEATURES – Gas Gas EC Six Days Chile 2019 Special Edition
- Renthal 997 handlebar, Ø28.6mm (1 1/8”) diameter with central bar
- Renthal grips – medium hardness for greater grip and control
- NG Front brake disc- Full-floating, Ø26mm in diameter, for increased performance and feel when the brake is applied
- Front wheel axle pull
- CNC machined handlebar clamps, black anodized with the GasGas logo, made of high quality aluminum, providing greater rigidity and sense of control
- Exclusive “Six Days Chile” graphic with Easter Island ethnic motifs and white plastic
- Special-edition “Six Days Chile 2018” seat cover for extra grip