I’m sure you are all aware of the COVID-19 virus and the precautions most business is taking. Our business will continue to trade, and we will continue to ensure our service to our customers.
During this time, there may be delays in supply on certain items and though we are not experiencing issues as yet, please be patient with us as items not regularly held in stock may be at reduced availability.
In an effort to minimize the spread of this virus and to reduce the risks to our staff, customers and extended families, we have requested our staff maintain high hygiene practices, this includes:
- Avoiding close contact with people with cold or flu-like symptoms
- Covering coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues
- Regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, followed by a thorough dry on disposable paper towel
- Avoidance of touching face and mouth
In order to achieve this, we are recommending the following minimal touch practices:
- Payment will be preferred by card, rather than cash
- If you are ill, please reschedule your appointment or consider your visit to the store
- Please avoid shaking hands even though this may feel odd
- Maintain a ‘social distance’ of 1 meter between yourself and others
- Please be cautious about surfaces you touch especially in public places
- Handle equipment carefully and use good hygiene practices
- When serving customers place their items on the counter and let them take the item rather than handing to them directly
- Deliveries are to be placed on the customers counter, delivery bench, nominated place rather than physically handed to someone
- We will regularly spray and wipe common surfaces such as desks, computers, counters, phones, etc with disinfectant wipes or sprays.
- Overall just being conscious about touching people and surfaces and wash your hands regularly
We are acting as proactively as possible in the current situation and will continue to do so. In the event the situation develops differently, we will be in contact.