COVID-19 Update 6
While the COVID-19 restrictions continue to relax, we would like to thank all of our customers again for helping us to keep to the Queensland Government restrictions.
Assisting us with sanitizing your hands prior to entering the store, keeping your 1.5 meters social distance, and not touching stock or bikes unless you are intending to purchase, means that it has helped us so much in keeping our store clean and lessening the risk to our customers and our staff.
What you can do to help
- Sanitize your hands prior to store entry
- Do not touch objects unless you are intending to purchase them
- Cover coughs or sneezes with an elbow or tissue
- No handshaking or touching
- Cashless transactions preferred
- Maintain social distancing
- Do not leave helmets or jackets with us while we are servicing your scooter or motorcycle
- Understand we are limiting in-store access to ensure we can identify items that may have been touched so that we can disinfect them. Our current system is to wait at the door until invited in, and as we are supervising customers, we are limiting this access to one customer per staff member in the showroom.
Once again, thanks for your help and support, a little understanding and patience go a long way in this current time.
We look forward to updating you again soon!
Andrea, Scott, Simon, Rose, and Chris