COVID-19 Update 2
We’re still here! Yes, we are still open and taking all the precautions we can to keep our customers and staff safe that we can.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following the guidelines provided by health professionals and the government.
To keep our staff and customers safe and healthy, we are asking everyone to practice social distancing and good hygiene, by following a few simple steps:
- No handshaking or touching
- Minimise non-essential touching of items
- Staying 1.5 metres away from other people
- Washing hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Using a tissue to cover your mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing
- Disposing of used tissues in a trash bin
- Contactless Payment preferred
- We will also not be accepting Customer Helmets with their service or repair scooters/motorcycles at this time
If you are feeling unwell, have been in close proximity with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have recently returned from travel, please reconsider your visit to our store. Give us a call on 07 5455 5249, and we can arrange contactless pick up your scooter or motorcycle for servicing and then return your scooter or motorcycle to you.
We will keep updates coming!